Monday, October 29, 2007

AAAAAAhhghghghgh

I am unsuccessfully trying to get my former employers to cooperate with me and mail back a very simple form. I've conveniently mailed it to them along with an addressed, stamped return envelope. I need this form to be able to work in Canada. I've even coached them repeatedly by phone. But nooooooooo that's too much to ask. It's better to just blow me off because eventually I'll just go away and stop bugging them, right? WRONG!!!!!!!! Haaaaahaaaa haa!!!! I dare you to not write three words, fold a paper, lick an envelope and walk over to the mail box. If you don't I will be forced to make a trip to Chicago, and guess what? It's Halloween and I shall have to resort to the TRICK. Uh huh. I will smash your jack-o-lantern and take your candy. They're out to get me! Ahhhaa!!!

3 comments:

Leza said...

LOL! Yup. the 'ol paperwork trick. "Oh! I thought so-and-so was gonna do it!" "It went out in the mail two weeks ago--didn't it?" "Oh, look! Here it is! I never filled it out!" "I gave it to so-and-so to give to so-and-so who never gave it to so-and-so... ." "I saw it here SOMEwhere... ."

Hummmm--it'd be out of your way..., but you could stop through Eau Claire coming or going... ! :-) Hope you really don't have to make the trip, though!

Beth said...

thanks. i have been a little irritable lately. i wonder how so many incompetent people get jobs, but i guess we're all incompetent at times. i guess it's just human.

eraymond1 said...

hi

haaaaaa