Friday, August 22, 2008

What would you do if you met yourself as another person (ie, Jill, meet Jill.) Would you have much to talk about? Would you like that person? Would you believe what they said? Would you want to hang out? Unless I freaked out and ran away, I think I would ask her how she was feeling. Would I get the truth? Then maybe I'd stand back and ask myself if her thighs were really all that bad. Maybe I could give her some hair and clothing advice, since I could see her from the side and back. Hanging out would be interesting. We could discuss all our insecurities and not feel judged. We could compliment each other without being narcissistic. Then we could do all the things we love to do, because they would be exactly the same! Hmmm... maybe I should clone myself.

1 comment:

Leza said...

Hey, sounds good, Beth! :-)

Hummm--if I ever met another me..., I'd have someone to go on looooog walks in the woods with, and go on shooting (photography) sprees!!! :-) And I'd have someone else to help cook and clean when I wasn't up to it, and visa versa. Although if she were a *true* clone of mine..., *her* bad days would be the same as *mine*, as we'd be reacting to the same things at the same time. :-P But then there'd be the empathy between us as fully understanding why each of us felt the way we did and we'd know it wasn't just all in our heads but *real*.

Interesting thought, Beth! :-)