Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

I got hockey skates! I suddenly feel very Canadian.
My favorite gift this year! Pete got this little one from the vet and tied a ribbon around its neck for me this morning. I was totally surprised! He always manages to blow me away!

We had a wonderful day with family, laughing, watching, remembering and teasing. And we get to do it all again in two days with the rest of the family that couldn't be here today!!!! I am so excited! Two Christmases in one! And my cousin found out yesterday that she and her husband can buy their tickets to go pick up their newly adopted daughter! God is good.

5 comments:

mauritamay said...

those skates are Very Very Beautiful!

myrtle

Beth said...

thanks! i can't wait to practice my SKILLS. ;P

Leza said...

Cool skates! Cool kitten! What does Crabman think of "it"???

HotRodHanna said...

Hi! I found your blog through links from McLean's blog. Glad to hear you are doing well! Love the kitty- I would love a gift like that!

Beth said...

Leza, they get along famously! Crabman and Catalina play fight all the time. Then they curl up and fall asleep together.